Tuesday, October 27, 2009

God calling


RE: romans 11.29...
the Call of God has no expiry date
there’s no hurry- don’t worry, you can’t be late
God doesn’t grow angry the longer you wait

because the Call of God has no expiry date

the hours pass for you and I
but neither days nor years disqualify

it’s not God who grows older, the longer we wait

because the Call of God has no expiry date…


so- let me know when you’re ready to talk


the big question of God's call should probably be
how might my own journey towards the realization of God’s dream for my life progress through my acceptance of God’s dream as my own…

RE: matthew 19.16-28
sometimes the call of God sounds like a love song…
other times it feels more like a negotiation: a large-scale buyout in which God brings everything to the table and sits adjacent to this small independent that is hell-bent on protecting its small-scale autonomy in what is, most likely, the sad state of simply not knowing its place in the larger scheme of things.

No comments: